The controller of your personal data is Norgips Sp. z o.o. with head office in Warsaw, ul. Racławicka 93, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000529680, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 522-27-02-366.
Purpose and legal grounds for the personal data processing
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council EU/2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
Your personal data can be processed in one or more of the following purposes:
- to prepare and respond to an inquiry, and to handle claims resulting from advice provided, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR
- to make a cooperation proposal, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR
- to perform an agreement or take action at the request of the data subject before entering into the agreement, in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR
- for the purposes of direct marketing of products and services, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR
- to place orders, and handle such orders and their deliveries, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR.
- for current and/or future recruitment processes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) and/or (a) of GDPR,
- to handle complaints, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR,
In case we plan a change for the processing purpose, we will ask for your consent and inform you about the change in processing conditions, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR.
Which kind of data we store
We store the following data: first and last name, company name, address, job position, telephone number, e-mail address, tax identification number, vehicle registration number, place of loading/ unloading, bank account number. For the purpose of current and/or future recruitment processes, we also store the documents sent to us: Curriculum Vitae, letters of application. We are entitled to store other data necessary to accomplish the objective. In such a case, each time this data will be marked as necessary.
Data storage period
We will store your personal data as long as it is necessary for accomplishing the objective, i.e. for the period:
- necessary to respond to the inquiry and 5 years in order to handle claims
- of current cooperation, and 5 years after the end of the cooperation. Then your personal data will be anonymised or deleted
- in case of recruitment projects - the data will be stored for a period of 6 months after completing the project, or longer - upon your consent, for the purpose of other prospective recruitment projects.
The rights you are vested with
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify/correct, complete/, delete or limit processing of your data, and the right to transfer your data.
If you have given consent to the processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The consent can be withdrawn by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com The above does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. If processing of your personal data is carried out under Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, you have the right to object - on the grounds related to particular circumstances - at any time to processing of your personal data.
All these rights apply to the extent permitted by GDPR.
The rights may be exercised by sending an application with such a request to the following address: Norgips Sp. z o.o. head office 02-634 Warszawa, ul. Racławicka 93
You are entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office [Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych].
Data Security, transfer and disclosure
Protection of your data is our priority. As the data controller, we make every effort to ensure security of your personal data. We do not make your data available to other entities without your consent and knowledge.
The personal data processed by the Controller can be disclosed to a limited number of recipients who need the information only in order to perform their tasks. Your data will be disclosed to the Controller’s business partners participating in the delivery process. The data can be transferred to the necessary extent in order to supply or collect goods.
Your personal data can be transferred to a third country (i.e. the country that does not belong to the European Economic Area). Data transfer:
a) is necessary to perform the agreement concluded with you,
b) is necessary to conclude or perform the agreement concluded in your interest,
c) is necessary due to important aspects of the public interest,
d) is necessary due to the claims held,
e) is necessary to protect your vital interests,
f) will be made from the public register.
You are entitled to obtain a copy of your personal data transferred to the third country.
You provide your personal data voluntarily, however this may prove necessary in case we need to contact you in order to answer the questions you asked or provide other additional services as indicated above. If the Controller enables you to open an account, providing your data may be the condition to conclude an agreement of account registration.
Your personal data you have provided us with are not subject to automatic processing, including profiling.
You can obtain more information on personal data protection by electronic means: firstname.lastname@example.org